Jan 21, 2011

Weekend

I'm counting the days until we board the plane and we go on a month long vacation. I make sure I'm busy everyday so as I won't feel for the days to be long. Today, the baby and I went to the mall again. I just wanted to walk around and had no plans of buying anything but still ended up buying a cigar humidor for my uncle. I know he has been wanting one for a long time and since it's his bday on the week we arrive, I decided to get him one. I'm sure he'll be really happy.

We still don't have anything planned for the weekend other than having to clean our house. T has to work on Sunday though. He's been very busy at work something I don't really like but I don't really have a choice. At least, we have a vacation to look forward too after his busy schedule at work.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: